" OSEC " is an initial for On Site Electrolytic Chlorinator of an electrolysis-type sodium hypochlorite generation device.
OSEC is a system generates sodium hypochlorite on-site through the electrolysis of a Salt Solution..
112 effective chlorine g/h - 37.8kg/h(6-2000 lbs./Day) But the system capacity can be increased by just adding a module.
This is more economical than commercial sodium hypochlorite injection.
Reasons why are as follows:
* This does not require to handle a dangerous Chemical.
* Electrode life is guaranteed for five years.
* No need to worry about a decrease of chlorine concentration considering that the sodium hypochlorite is generated on site.
* Disinfection of drinking water
* Prevention of Biological growth when water is used as
* Disinfection of Industrial Wastes .
* Disposal of industrial waste fluid
* Disinfection of Swimming pools.
* Disinfection of water used in a warm bath institution
The electrolyzer is the same core of the OSEC process which has a chassis made by titanium and the anode is made of titanium ground substance of the DSA type, and it is coated by a noble metal oxide. The cathode is made by special Hastelalloy and maintains the anode at a constant distance by a PVDF spacer. Four electrolyzer cells are connected in series, to have enough anodes and cathodes in order to produce the necessary Chlorine Concentration . In a normal Operating condition is maintained, the anode is guaranteed five years.
OSEC On-Site Electro-Chlorinator
Brine Water Electro-Chlorination System
OSEC B SERIES
OSEC SYSTEM FLOW
OSEC SYSTEM FLOW
All Rights Reserved, Copyright (C) 2008, OKAMURA CO., LTD.